1. Strengthen the shaping effect in finishing.
(1) When drying, it is carried out on the super-feed pin tenter;
(2) When drying and finishing, try to reduce the warp tension.
2. Relaxation and pre-shrinking:
(1) Humidify the fabric to place it in a relaxed state for a certain period of time, and then dry it slowly. (2) Take the forced pre-shrinking method. Expose the fabric to steam in a tension-free state, oscillate or shake, and then maintain a high-speed cooling under tension-free condition to obtain forced retraction.