In the process of tenter finishing, the w-type tenter setting machine mainly refers to slowly widening the fabric of a fabric having a certain moisture content and a chemical fiber having a relatively hygroscopic property to a predetermined size on a tenter, and simultaneously heating Drying, eliminating part of the internal stress, coordinating the warp and weft state, making the fabric uniform and uniform, and improving the process of weft and so on.
The edge control of the w-type tenter setting machine adopts the infrared edge detection controller, and the transmission system adopts AC frequency conversion speed regulation. The upper and lower super feed, the brush wheel and the cloth are synchronously operated by the synchronous motor and the main drive frequency conversion special motor. The control system adopts all-digital, and the inverter, PLC, touch screen and display are integrated into one. The circulating fan of the tenter setting machine adopts AC frequency conversion speed regulation, the motor and the fan are directly connected, and the temperature of each drying room is automatically controlled separately. The air blowing pipe adopts a punching nozzle type, and the upper and lower wind speed ratios can be adjusted.
w type tenter setting machine features
1. Improved oven structure for improved thermal efficiency, thus increasing production efficiency
2. Equipped with anti-stop printing damper.
3. A variety of air nozzles for a variety of fabrics
4. Efficient separate exhaust structure reduces tar and fire hazards
5. The interior space of the oven is reasonable in design and convenient for maintenance.www.haida-textile.com